Tuesday, April 10, 2007

my training....

Hey everyone, decided to finally share some of my Hardcord Russian training with my team. Maybe you can all join in....

Well i decided to go swimming today, the pool opens at 5:30 so i wake up at 4:30, get some caffeine in my system then wait around watching "that show with the whistling in the beg" i can remember the name, until its time to head out. Then i head out at 5:10, warm up the car, defrost the windows, so sick of this cold weather, and head to the pool. Wow...do people not like sleep, packed...the pool was!!!!

Now the difficult part of this training consists of actually not knowing if the pool is ok to swim in. Let me explain....last thursday we were all kicked out of the pool, thank god it happened right as i finished my work out, because some kid did something bad around the pool area or maybe even in the pool, i dont remember cause i was coming in from the last lap after about 2000 meter swim and i had ear plugs when the lifeguard was trying to explain what was going on. I just jumped out of the pool and headed for the shower.

Well to make a long story short, today was fine, i swam, feel pretty good, need more coffee,

Have a great day everyone!!!

Thanks for listening :)