Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good thing...

... this isn't an olympic event! No medals on the line. Bragging will be minimal is at all. In the end this is all good fun, but if the idea of a free steak dinner or the cost of paying for one motivates you to work a little harder and gets you into a little better shape - all the better, right.

It's not like anyone is going to call you insesantly after we return home to remind you of winning or losing.

Your call. We have me, Ryan and Tasha in. Keep in mind I have the Borat suit on as well. Lots of factors here... Haven't heard from Carolyn, Heather or Annette. Times will be handicapped somehow. We'll figure that out. I think the deal should be you pay for the person you did not pass. The lower you are on the ladder, the more dinners you pay for, but again, times are handicapped based on... I dunno. Some sort of time average. We'll have to coordinate a time trial of sorts before we go. This would be a nice group workout, too.

For me there is no stress. Simply knowing I'm going to kick Ryan's ass makes me warm and fuzzy.