Monday, February 12, 2007

Genius is as genius does

"I’m a frickin’ genius, I’ve mastered training and resting at the same exact moment. Take that Tasha, I dare you to come up with some technology that can beat that!!"

Yawn. Ryan, I don't want to give too much away so I'll just show you some of my earlier protoypes of my SleepSweatSkinny ThermoModulator:





It's a cute effort on your part though - good for you! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go back to working on the AutoSliderDew Conveyor System, whereby an elaborate system of pulleys allows the user of the ThermoModulator to have a constant intake of Sliders and Mountain Dew in between resting and sweating off those pounds, all while getting fitter. Kevin, I know this kind of rigorous training is a hardship for you, but back into the Modulator, please.