Thursday, February 22, 2007

sandladder daily training

so, i have been thinking about this sandladder thing and how i'm going to crawl my way up it and then as i was driving into my parking garage in the loop the other morning it hit me...the perfect way to train for the sandladder!!! I now park on the top level of my parking garage and take the stairs everyday! i'm realizing that i have a long way to go to get up this sandladder successfully! after the first day of parking on the top floor, i realized that i needed to wear gym shoes and not heels because going up 12 flights of stairs in heels is not fun! so, now i'm one of the people in gym shoes with a suit going into work everyday and i take the stairs to the top of the garage. so, that is my training info for now. let's hope that the sandladder area smells a lot better than the stairs at my garage!!