Wednesday, February 7, 2007

we're not all lying sandbaggers...

While some people on this blog are putting in 15 hours+ each week but publicly claiming about the minimal nature of their training, some of us are actually out there trying to get into shape. I for instance, managed to get in the pool last night for the first time in forever and had my butt handed to me for every second of the hour + I was there.

If anyone happens to find my ability to swim lurking somewhere far away from me, I'd really like it back, and while we're at it, please keep an eye peeled for my ability to bike and run. Less of a priority, but nonetheless still important are the following missing items: ability to get rid of the post-season 15, my motivation, and overall endurance.

Now don't read this and feel sorry for me, I'm not depressed, I didn't lose my devastatingly handsome looks....


(come on people, LAUGH, that was supposed to be a joke)