Monday, February 12, 2007

Things that make you go hmm…..

Carolyn, call it a hunch, but I think there might be some correlation between this earlier comment of yours:

…"on my honeymoon while snorkeling saw a shark, shoved my husband towards it and went swimming the other direction to save myself.”

and these more recent ones:

“Here is one of my lovely falls and you can all thank my lovely husband for taking a photo of my stuck in the snow rather than helping me up!!!”

“Then I saw this sign..."Hell's Basin is a professional basin. There is only one intermediate run on this basin...Hell's Fire. This area is for experts only." I show Webber the sign and say, no way am I going on this...he tells me not to worry…”

“Then they decided that tree skiing would be fun. I told them I didn't think I was up for it, but they said just to follow…so, i survived that part…then they decided it would be fun for me to try a jump or two...”

Umm, have there been any changes to your life insurance policy of late? I’m just sayin’……