Wednesday, January 31, 2007

good advice!

thanks for all the advice from everyone!

i am definitely taking another private lesson. in fact, the entire first day we have a private instructor setup for me. the hubby said he wouldn't try to teach me because we know that wouldn't turn out well! we had one experience where i tried to give him a horseback riding lesson (i showed horses for years) and let's just say at the end of the day we decided that from now on if he was going to take a lesson he should go see my trainer rather than have me give him a lesson! oh and him trying to help me on the golf course isn't a grand idea either, so in the interest of enjoying the vacation and not asking to come home on separate planes, we have gotten me a private instructor!

snow shoeing sounds like fun! i'll have to try that out!