Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm here, just don't really know what to say in regards to Shrinkage!

Kevin-
No need to worry, I'm here, just not really posting on the shrinkage topic...don't even know where to begin to comment on that, so I figured I would just leave that all alone! I promise, I will start to participate a bit more though so everyone feels as though this is a complete blog!

I do have some good news...I am making progress on getting into the water faster in the morning for my swims! Yesterday it only took me 3 minutes! I think that might be a record for me, however the pool was 81 degrees yesterday morning. So, unless we find a way to warm the bay up to 81 degrees (global warming?), I think I still may need the shove/kick in the rear to get in the water!

Maybe I missed the final emails on this, but what was the final determination on the bike rental information? Also, for those of you who have flown with your bikes, how much of a pain is it? And along those lines, is there a bike shop out there that would put the bike back together for you or is anyone skilled in this area? Yes, I am fully willing to admit that I am clueless when it comes to my bike, however I'm planning on getting better at this!