Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"You Ain't So Bad"

In an homage to Rocky Balboa, the man, the legend (and the fact that I am going to see the movie this Thursday, just for fun, since it probably sucks) I say to all sharks out there the immortal words delivered from one Mr. Balboa to one Clubber Lang: "you ain't so bad." Can't even finish the job cutting someone in half. Jeez. What wusses ...
And I am with Heather on the whole just jump in and swim thing. I am leaning toward skipping the Saturday Bay swim. What's that gonna do? Show you how cold or choppy it is, when it may be completely different chop or current the next day? Serious likelihood of freaking someone out. I won't mention any names but let's just say that it starts with "c" and ends in "n" and has an "aroly" in the middle. Me, I may be hanging at the Boudin on the pier all nice and warm, with a coffee and a clam chowder in the sourdough bread bowl.