Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Thoughts inside my head....part II

"Notes: strike deal with Kevin for drafting privileges in return for silence re Nessie Mitochondrial Power Extraction Propulsor, which at this point is offering the quickest route to shore according to my back-of-the-envelope calculations. May also use Chuck and his Chernobyl-sized bottle of anti-shrinkage pills to distract airport security from my six bottles of stashed fine Ukrainian plum horilka (aka moonshine), 2 of which are necessary for Propulsor. Rest for drinking. Might share one bottle with others? Crazy talk. Getting soft."

"Why do people think I swear? I don’t swear. I am nothing if not totally ladylike and demure at all times."

"Check on hockey teammates to make sure convulsions of laughter at above comment did not break any ribs. Dammit. Not my fault people get in my ladylike ass’s way."